Sunday, August 15, 2010

We've returned

After a longggg day in the car, I'm not uploading and recapping now :)

But I have to throw something up to say:

1. We're back, and beat, but happy :)

2. WE HIT 200 FACEBOOK FANS!  Pretty cool stuff.

Maya and Parker want to say"Thanks for tuning in!":


Wait, that was Parker saying "Something here smells yummy" and Maya saying "Parker get your nose away from my tushie!"   Let me try again.




Hmm, this is Maya saying "Parker, you eat this grass now.  You're allowed to, I promise (wink)" and Parker saying "Maya, you are always trying to get me in trouble . . . but this does smell good."  Back to the drawing board.



Parker: Are we done yet?
Maya: Parker, look!  Now I'm a doggie, too!
(sigh)


There we go :)

1 comment:

grandma said...

lovin' maya and parker!!! can't wait for day 5,6 and 7 in vt!! :-)